Baked Salmon and Asparagus in Foil with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce 😋😍
Made with:👉 #Flavorgod Himalayan Salt & Peppercorn along with #flavorgod Cajun Lovers Seasoning
KETO friendly flavors available here ⬇️
Click link in the bio ->@flavorgod
2 slices of salmon fillet
2 tablespoons vegetable broth or chicken broth
1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
4 teaspoons minced garlic (4 cloves)
Season with: @flavorgod Cajun Lovers
& @flavorgod Himalayan Salt & Peppercorn
Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
3-4 tablespoons butter, diced into small cubes (or ghee)
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
1 lb (450g) medium-thick asparagus, woody ends trimmed.
1. To prepare the salmon recipe: Preheat your oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Cut 2 sheets of 14 by 12-inch (35 x 30 cm) heavy-duty aluminum foil then lay each piece separately on the countertop. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the garlic butter sauce: broth, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
2. Season both sides of the salmon fillets with @flavorgod Himalayan Salt & Peppercorn along with @flavorgod Cajun Lovers and divide salmon onto the aluminum foil near the center then place trimmed asparagus to one side of the salmon, following the long direction of the foil.
3. You can adjust salmon seasoning with more salt and pepper, then sprinkle garlic on top. Drizzle the garlic butter sauce generously over the salmon fillets and asparagus.
4. Divide butter pieces evenly among the foil packets, layering them over the salmon and asparagus.
5. Wrap salmon foil packets in and crimp edges together then wrap ends up. Don’t wrap too tight – keep a little extra space inside for heat to circulate.
6. Transfer the salmon foil packs to a baking sheet and bake in the oven, sealed side upward until salmon has cooked through, about 9 – 12 minute. -
Original recipe By: @eatwell101
-#food #foodie #flavorgod #seasonings #glutenfree #mealprep #keto #seasonings #paleo #seasonings #kosher #seasonings #breakfast #lunch #dinner #yummy #delicious #foodporn